- Full MLS exposure on Realtylink newsprint and web, MLS, and Realtor.ca
- Personal website at www.simonlu.ca
- Periodic classified ads in Kijiji and Craigslist as well as Chinese Buy/Sell when applicable
- 2 Open houses on opening weekend (more can be requested but not recommended)
- Unaddressed flyers advertising new listing, price changes, and open houses around your neighbourhood as well as my farm area
- Add additional exposure through a professional sign, information box and directional arrows where necessary.
- Notify via Email new listing, price changes, and open houses to my database of area realtors, my brokerages realtors, and current and past clients
- Suggest any changes you might want to make to your property to make it even more marketable to the buyer.
- I personally show your home to all potential buyers so no lockboxes (unless you request it)
- Pre-qualify, when possible, all potential buyers so you know anyone coming to see your home will potentially write an offer
- Negotiate effectively to ensure you get top dollars for your property
- Handle follow-up and keep you informed, after the contract has been accepted, on all mortgage, title and other closing
- Advise you as to any changes in the market, both in prices and change in the money market and their affects on the saleability of your property.
- Mail or deliver a copy of your multiple listings contract and a copy of all advertisements that have been published.
- Provide a written feedback report from showings and activity every week.